What Is Love ?

What is love ?
 
 
 What is Love? – The Tack Online
 
"What is love ?" A question that I want to find the answer to at this time ...

I want to write this after a few things that make me wonder lately ..

Today I watched an Indian film titled "Kuch Kuch Hota Hai"
I saw the main character in this crying feeling broken hearted because his love is unrequited ..
But over time, he succeeded with the person he loved it ..
But is that fair? Because the person has been married before and has a child ..
I wonder, can love have such a powerful effect?

Today also met a couple who had previously divorced because her husband cheated .. but the wife still waited for her husband to return .. because of the love he had ..
And finally years passed, the husband returned ... and they were together again ...
I was surprised again,
Can love have that much effect?
How can that wife forgive her husband so easily ...

If talking about love. ..
I remember falling in love with someone in the past ..
I loved him for nine years ..
I remember doing stupid things to get close to him ...
But no matter how hard I try, it still fails ..
I cried a lot and felt bad ..
At that time he was very special, even I often prayed for his name to be my soulmate ..
But, he asked me to surrender ...
He didn't give me permission to love him ...
So I tried hard to forget it ...
And finally I can forget it too now ..
But what I felt was love?
People say "love is the most amazing thing in this world"

Is that true ?
I'm not really sure ...
I just want to know ..
Can I say that later too?
I am curious..


Komentar

Postingan Populer